Microsoft Project 2013 Live Lessons
Microsoft Project is a widely used software project management tool. The popularity of the tool lies in the fact that it is easy to use and have been in the industry for a long period of time.
Anyone wanting to know or apply MS Project 2013 can use this course. This course has been used by students, planners, project managers and project management professionals (PMPs).
- Exhaustive coverage on MS Project with over 140 videos.
- 6 hours of video learning.
- 4 hours of practicals.
- Contains hands-on practicals with solution files.
- Contains advanced concepts such as Forward Pass/Backward Pass, Free Slack/Float, Total Slack/Float, Advanced CPM, Resource Levelling etc.
- Covers the exam content of MS Project 2013 Certification from Microsoft.
(in fact, this course contains much more than that)
- Highly simplified content and language, with real time examples.
- Module 01 - Pre-requisites (3 videos): 9m:35s [9 minutes and 35 seconds]
- Module 02 - Project Overview (17 videos): 36m:08s
- Module 03 - Task Types (18 videos): 36m:16s
- Module 04 - Resource Types (10 videos): 19m:24s
- Module 05 - Calendars (9 videos): 19m:24s
- Module 06 - Work, Unit and Duration (13 videos): 31m:5s
- Module 07 - Resource Assignment and Schedule Development (9 videos): 17m:56s
- Module 08 - Resource Overallocation and Levelling (6 videos): 20m:08s
- Module 09 - Analyzing Schedule (24 videos): 1h:12m:42s
- Module 10 - Tracking Schedule (10 videos): 27m:21s
- Module 11 - Sorting, Grouping and Filtering (9 videos): 25m:12s
- Module 12 - Communicating Project (13 videos): 38m:15s
- MS Project Practical Workbook
- MS Project Practical Solutions Files
- Tips and Tricks on using MS Project
Applicability and Validity
- Software: MS Project 2013
- Course Duration – 3 months from the date of purchase
- Price - Rs 2,549 / $35 USD (for 6 months)
- Available since - March, 2016
- Primary Format - Video
- Status - Available
(accessible via laptop/desktop)
If you want to buy this course or have any question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to see few sample videos, before finalizing, you are welcome to do so.
If you want to buy any of the above courses, please send an email: email@example.com.