I am pleased to announce the availability of the 35 contact hours program for Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination:
PMP 35 CONTACT HOURS ONLINE COURSE
It’s a complete video course and comes with full money back guarantee. This course is based on PMBOK® Guide 6th edition from Project Management Institute (PMI®).
This course has been requested by many aspiring PMPs in last few months. They want to join my class, but can't join because I am not the speaker. Also, sometimes, there are geographical constraints. Many have informed that other classroom training that they attended were of no real value for them and they learned almost nothing from those sessions.
This course is a very much like my classroom training, which has created many successful PMPs. On difference here is this: it will be an online course. On the other hand, this 35-contact hours online course has many areas of coverage, which are not possible to cover in a 4-day classroom training, e.g.,
- 200+ additional exercises in video format (one of its kind)
- 6 full-length practice question sets
- 450+ lesson end practice questions
- 100 questions for end course assessment
(Point based like PMI's exam and instant score result will be shown)
- . . . etc.
How to Claim 35 Contact Hours, When not a REP?
One of the biggest misconceptions about PMI-PMP’s 35 Contact Hour program is this: You have to mandatorily get training from a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P). Nothing can be further from the truth.
In fact, the Handbook for PMI-PMP exam has long noted clearly on this aspect. Below, I've a direct snippet from the PMP Handbook.
The aforementioned education requirements is about the 35 contact hours.
Reference: PMI-PMP Certification Handbook, Section: "PMP Application & Payment", Page 9 (source: www.pmi.org)
PMI-PMP Hand Book - Link to Check
Hence, only REP can provide 35-contact hours is just not true. I’ve also noted it long back – 10 years before in an article published from North America. (Link)
- Myth -1: Only a R.E.P can provide 35 hour mandatory contact program.
- Fact: No, there are many alternatives.
With this course, you will meet the 35-contact hour pre-requisite for your PMP examination. This course comes with an end course assessment of 100 questions.
Top 10 Features: PMP 35 Contact Hours Online Course
- Total Video Duration: ~30 hours
- Number of Videos: 484
- Number of Lessons: 16
- Total Number of Questions: 1654
- Number of Full Length Question Sets: 6 (total = 1200 Questions)
- Lesson End Practice Questions: 3o to 35 questions
- Process, Flow Diagrams, ITTO Exercises: 200+ (Over 200 exercises explained in video format)
- End Course Assessment: A detailed end course assessment with 100 questions.
- Tips and Tricks: 100s of Tips throughout the lessons
- Content: Simple content and highly interactive videos
As noted earlier, the entire course is in video format. This course has been divided into 16 individual lessons. The below breakdown informs on the number of videos and duration for every lesson.
Course Breakdown – PMP 35 Contact Hours Online Course
- Welcome (5 videos): 8m 36s [8 minutes 36 seconds]
- Lesson 1 - The PMI-PMP Exam (9 videos): 25m 17s
- Lesson 2 - Introduction (38 videos): 2h 22m 06s
- Lesson 3 - The Environment in Which Project Operates (20 videos): 1hr 23m 02s
- Lesson 4 - The Role of The Project Manager (18 videos): 1hr 12m 17s
- Lesson 5 - Project Integration Management (56 videos): 3h 15m 42s
- Lesson 6 - Project Scope Management (48 videos): 2h 22m 05s
- Lesson 7 - Project Schedule Management (53 videos): 2h 38m 13s
- Lesson 8 - Project Cost Management (30 videos): 1h 36m 02s
- Lesson 9 - Project Quality Management (27 videos): 1h 51m 00s
- Lesson 10 - Project Resource Management (45 videos): 2h 39m 36s
- Lesson 11 - Project Communications Management (26 videos): 1h 53m 19s
- Lesson 12 - Project Risk Management (48 videos): 2h 48m 53s
- Lesson 13 - Project Procurement Management (29 videos): 1h 37m 20s
- Lesson 14 - Project Stakeholder Management (30 videos): 1h 35m 22s
- Lesson 15 - 6 Full Length Question and Answer Sets (1200 Q&As)
- Lesson 16 - Final Lesson (2 videos): 4m 20s
In addition, you have Process and ITTO exercises of 1.5 hours duration. The total duration of the entire course is around 30 hours.
The details on it are also available available at:
What is Full Money Back Guarantee for 35 Contact Hours Course?
There are no little tricks, such as – “terms and conditions apply”, “** conditions apply”, “guarantee not applicable if you have seen 25% of the course” etc., as you would have seen in many places.
In this course, what you see and reading in this post is what you will get.
The premise is simple.
Go through the complete course for 15 days. 100% video content of this course will be available to you.
In case you don't like the course, I’ll refund your full money. No questions asked.
You can watch more on money back guarantee in this video (2m 06s).
Note: You can also evaluate the videos before paying any money. Twenty-five (25) videos will be available for your evaluation, even before you purchase.
Applicability and Validity
- PMBOK Guide - 6th edition
- Course Duration – 6 months from the date of purchase
- Price - Rs 6,049 / $85 USD (for 6 months)
- Available since - February, 2019
- Primary Format - Video
- Status - Available
(accessible via laptop/desktop)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this course, refer the post:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – PMP 35 Contact Hours Online Course
Detailed Course Breakdown
The detailed course breakdown is shown below (Embedded Document). It details on hours of learning, number of videos and practice questions. You can scroll in the embedded frame, to see the content.
If you want to buy or have any other question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMP LIVE LESSONS - Guaranteed Pass: