"I WANT TO BE An ACP - The plain and simple way to be a PMI-ACP"
Over two years have passed since the first edition release of this book. There are many professionals, who have referred this book to clear the PMI-ACP exam.
Since 2017, when the first edition of the book came, many new agile practices have been into the mainstream. Various scaling approaches such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum of Scrums (SoS), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) have gained ground. The Project Management Institute (PMI) has come up with a new Agile practice guide. This book incorporates them all.
Also, new project management tools are coming up supporting Agile development or existing project management tools have added Agile features. Hence, this book uses many examples using Microsoft Project Agile and Atlassian Jira Agile.
This new book also carries forward all the unique concepts of the earlier one – yogic tips, yogic revisions, videos in certain critical areas, formula gold cards etc.
Thanks to all of you, who not only achieved success in the PMI-ACP exam, but also had the gratitude to write and share their learning. Many successful PMI-ACPs have referred this book and some have written their success stories. This book incorporates all their feedback.
PMI-ACP Success Stories
I believe the new edition of the book will guide you in your quest to be a PMI-ACP.
Overall Content of the Book: "I Want To Be An ACP"
- Number of Chapters: 10
- Number of Pages: 646
- Without questions: 466
- Total Number of Questions: 454
- Full-Length Question Sets: 3 (Each question set has 120 questions)
- Number of Chapter-end Questions: 94
Other details, including price are available at:
Top Features of the Book: "I Want To Be An ACP"
The top nine features of the book are noted below
(1) Fully compliant with Exam Content Outline (ECO) for PMI-ACP Examination.
The book is written by keeping all domains, tasks, tools and techniques, knowledge and skills of the ECO in mind. Each and every task in the ECO has been thought through to prepare the content.
(2) Covers all 12 reference books, including the Agile Practice Guide.
In total there are 12 recommended books, all of which have been used in writing this book. These books are recommended for your PMI-ACP Exam.
(3) Includes many Scaling concepts in Agile development.
Examples: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Scrum of Scrums (SoS), Displined Agile (DA), Enterprise Scrum (ES). Includes new team based agile methods, e.g., Scrumban.
(4) Many examples with real world tools such as MS Project Agile, Atlassian Jira Agile.
Examples used: Product Backlog, Release Plan, Task Board, Velocity Chart, Burndown Chart etc.
(5) 450+ questions with many situational questions.
There are many situational practice questions at the end of various chapters. The full-length question sets also contain a number of situational questions.
(6) Videos in many areas which are not easy to understand.
Examples: Agile Earned Value Management (Agile EVM), Conflict Management etc.
(7) Additional required concepts referring over 60 books, articles.
Examples: Cost of Delay Divided by Duration (CD3), Sashimi, Swarming, Mobbing, Definition of Ready (DoR) vs Definition of Done (DoD) vs Acceptance Criteria, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Paint-drip skills, advanced Risk Management in Agile, Impact Mapping etc.
These are applicable to both Product Owners and Agile Project Managers/Scrum Masters as well as Developers.
(8) Many new charts and metrics are added. 100s of tips and diagrams.
Examples: Product Burndown Chart, Feature Chart, Product Backlog refinement, Trend Analysis, Feedback loops, Learning Cycles etc.
(9) Over 50 areas where Agile Practitioners face problems and what to do about it.
Example: Complex product architecture and problems in estimation; Deluge of defects during development; Product owner is not available on a full-time basis etc.
Published Articles - Referring the Book
- Agile Release Planning, Let’s Break It Down
- Why and When To Go For Agile Life Cycle
- 5 Metrics for Agile Development
- More Agile related articles, reviews …
To know the breakdown content of the book, please check the below index (partial one). The detailed index is part of the book. You can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed index.
Index of the Book
The partial index of the book is shown below (Embedded Document). You can scroll in the embedded frame, to see the content.
If you are want to buy or have any queries on this book, please send a mail to email@example.com.
PMI-ACP Success Stories:
- PMI ACP Success Story: Learning By Doing Will Make You Successful
- PMI-ACP Success Story: Learn Agile Concepts in Greater Depth To Earn This Credential
- PMI-ACP Success Story: Innovation Games Make The Difference!
- PMI-ACP Success Story: Agile is Transforming The IT Industry and ACP Credential Equips You to Lead this Transformation
- PMI-ACP Success Story: Being Agile and Thinking In Agile Way Help To Crack The Exam
You May Also Like:
- Book for PMP Exam Prep: "I Want To Be A PMP"
- Book for RMP Exam Prep: "I Want To Be A RMP"
- Book for CAPM Exam Prep: "I Want To Be A CAPM"